Would you like tointeract and work with people across the world? Help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial andtax operations?
If You are already experiencedin preparation and submission of tax returns, have strong analytical skills and speak Spanish, You should consider tojoin Tax Department - a key to delivering world-class tax support to Shell.
More Specifically Your Role Will Include
On role of Indirect Tax Specialist, You will be a part of one the world's largest "in-house" tax organizations.
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities, ECSL & Intrastat reporting, payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
We have hope to see as many as of the following as possible on Your CV:
- Professionalexperience in preparation and submission of tax returns,
- Working knowledge ofSAP(will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook,Excel, VBA (will be an asset),
- Very good English (both written and spoken),
- Spanish is a must,
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards.
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Individual approach to career path,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Unique exposure to highly complex tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert,
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries,
- Support transformational changes of the business and tax department.