Trade Finance Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to help us enhance our client experience, now and for the future? Are you client orientated with high risk awareness? Do you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team? Are you looking for a role with a global organization?
In Group Operations we are the experts in how the firm operates. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Put clients first. Build a high level of trust and partnership with our clients
• Deliver excellence in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
• Drive the organization forward by working with purpose and passion
We’re looking for a Trade & Export Finance Specialists to:
• Execute the processes and controls you are responsible for in a timely, accurate and compete manner
• Understand the risks associated with your business and function
• Always have a clear picture of the clients you are serving
You’ll be working in the Trade Finance Team in Wroclaw: We are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of standard and non-standard transactions in the Trade & Export Finance area. This includes collaborating closely with our Swiss colleagues and other internal partners as well as external clients. Your key objective will be the handling of bank guarantees and documentary collections transactions for internationally operating clients.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Able to think creatively, flexibly, and logically to solve problems
• Fluent in English (very good written German, French or Italian is a plus)
• Detail oriented and able to work effectively under time pressure
• Solid users of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
• Have experience in Trade Finance or knowledge of bank or import/export business or forwarding
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.