At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions, Digital & Technology.
Young Stars - Summer Finance Internship Program
During Your Internship you will have the opportunity to work in one of our financial departments, which we call Streams. In our office in Kraków we have several core functions that are the backbone of all finance and accounting processes of our Operation Companies across Europe. You will get an excellent kick-start of your career and open number of doors for your further professional development.
You are a good Candidate if:
- are studying towards Bachelor or Masters degree (final or second-to-last year of studies)
- are available full time
- have knowledge of Excel at least on intermediate level
- speak English on at least B1 level (any additional European language would be great)
- have an interest in further development in finance area
- see yourself as a detail-oriented person, confident to use your analytical skills
- enjoy team-work
Your responsibilities may include:
- Gaining valuable experience for your future career and enjoying your time with HEINEKEN
- Learning about and performing vital corporate finance and accounting processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report)
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of required financial reports
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the whole process and understanding financial implications of performed tasks
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local affiliates, other teams within HEINEKEN
- Participation in maintaining the General Ledger (Company’s main accounting record) for specified Operating Companies across Europe
- Being the main point of contact for the Country F&A managers / Corporate Accountants and Controllers
What we offer:
- Fully paid 3 months internship period
- Flexible working hours
- A buddy (a person who will support you day-to-day)
- Delicious coffee in our cool new office in Podium Park
- HEINEKEN open bar on Fridays after work
What will happen next:
- If you’re The Candidate we will contact you within the next weeks for the phone interview.
- The next and final step is the assessment center in May.
- Internship kick-off - beginning of July!
What’s the way ahead after the program?
The Internship Program is our investment in talent and our future organization and we want your journey with us to continue after your last day as an Intern.
Once you have successfully completed the program, we may have the opportunities for you to stay with us on permanent positions, provided that you are available for a full-time roles. Should you decide to fully commit to your final year of studies at university, we would be happy for you to become our Student Ambassador, while looking forward to your graduation to welcome you back for one of many regular opportunities we will have available for you!
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer