- Provide individual employee coaching and guidance based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests, aspirations and knowledge of our business.
- Connect with APP (Accenture Products & Platforms) Practice Leaders to understand the business/practice strategy and use that knowledge to coach our people, while also coaching Practice Leaders based on knowledge of our people.
- Work with HR colleagues to understand talent priorities and talent programs to make employees aware of specific opportunities.
- Manage key HR processes – for example being and HR coach for talent discussions.
- Work collaboratively with other HR teams such as service delivery leadership, geography HR teams, Centers of Expertise, Strategy & Enablement, Human Capital and Diversity and the broader Technology HR Business Partner team
- Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
- Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
- Business acumen; able to leverage knowledge of how the business runs to influence leadership and communicate with a diverse set of leaders and talent
- Strong executive presence; speak comfortably with Accenture Leadership to articulate a POV
- Collaborative work style; open to others’ ideas and willing to coach and to be coached by others
- Ability to build trust-based relationships with leaders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Partner with shared services (COE teams) to simplify and smoothly run talent processes
- Relentlessly drive progress on numerous initiatives at the same time
- Ability to influence design of strategic program and activate execution
- Innate eagerness to drive actions through analytics and insights, and find new strategic solutions to “old” problems
- Comfortable working across global teams; ability to balance schedule and priorities as needed
- Ability to work in the gray; to see new ways to approach challenges and to customize approaches that will meet the needs of both HR and the business with the best outcomes for our people
What can we provide for you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace