Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Knowledge Manager Assistant Director is responsible for understanding and executing on the timely delivery of end-to-end KM products & services (content, community, and culture) as set out in the domain’s integrated knowledge plan. This position will work closely with the Domain KM team and deliver on the globally funded remit of KM services. This position will also engage around account and market segment KM opportunities that may be delivered on fee for service basis.
The Knowledge Manager – Assistant Director is a professional, confident, credible and enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across the globe with functional teams and domains.
In the role, the Knowledge Manager – Assistant Director is responsible for upholding EY’s knowledge management standards and approach by contributing to the execution of the knowledge plan for the domain. This includes timely delivery of EY’s standard knowledge products and services catalog, along with the execution of community, content and culture-related activities. This position actively leverages KM analytics to bring new ideas, has a “continuous improvement” mindset, and helps to cultivate high performance teaming. At the Assistant Director rank, the successful candidate will be expected to counsel peers and lead teams and/or projects in a global environment, interacting with a large network of global stakeholders
Your key responsibilities
- Champion content, community, and culture best practices, acting as a trusted advisor for internal clients, senior leaders and partners, and their own team
- Understand the “why” of optimization and editorial standards to ensure findability and quality of submitted content, making extensive contributions and improvements to an ever-evolving internal content landscape, monitoring the team’s execution of content optimization.
- Plan content gap analysis activities against business priorities to keep the knowledge collection up-to-date
- Plan and lead the sustain activities for the domain’s knowledge site and/or communities.
- Partner with stakeholders to generate content harvesting campaigns through EY’s automated content harvesting tool
- Monitor knowledge management effectiveness and success using available analytics data and suggest improvements
- Partner with Lead and Digital Producers to ensure appropriate prioritization and timely content publication
- Coach other global team members and share best practices to drive exceptional client services.
- Report directly to KM leadership
- Identify business opportunities to generate Knowledge Management end-to-end projects for internal priority accounts, or for external clients as business needs dictate
- Engage in meaningful coaching and mentoring opportunities and the onboarding of new team members
Skills and attributes for success
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Project management: at least 8 years of experience working on global/multi-national projects
- Editorial skills: web and business writing
- Advanced understanding of knowledge management at large organizations: taxonomies, content strategy and classification, value that Knowledge brings to business/ Knowledge value chain.
- Storytelling: ability to build powerful and well-rounded presentations for different audiences
- Stakeholder management: building relationships and networks to facilitate stakeholder discussions
- Problem solving: consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with experience in promoting knowledge services to internal or external clients
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Strong knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Basic understanding of digital transformation technologies: RPA, IA, ML
- Ability to understand different cultural mindsets and adapt their communication style when working with global team members
- General culture: Awareness of global news and events, world context, openness and curiosity
- Expertise using Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10+years’ of knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 6 or more years relevant domain experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
What we look for
EY Knowledge has developed standardized products, methods, and templates to deliver a consistent experience to clients, to improve quality, to reduce duplication, and drive ongoing innovation. This position will support the delivery of KM products and services aligned to the value chain and associated RACI. This position will elevate ideas to streamline, simplify and improve business impact and efficiency.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more