Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Global Delivery Services means specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world. We’re showing how better questions helps us build a better working world. We do it with great people who know how to team. Our values influence the way we work with each other and how we serve our Clients. You will be responsible for providing a high level support to the workplace enablement services (WES) team and to all EY GDS Poland Employees. The reception desk is where the first and last impression of the company is created. At EY GDS its role is to taking extra care of every visitor. Working in this most visible and attended place in the office, you will be responsible for handling every query in the most professional and comprehensive way possible to all Employees.
We are looking for a candidate for the Administration Specialist position for our reception desk of a dynamically developing EY Global Delivery Services Poland office in Wrocław. If you are committed to work in office administration, combined with facility management, have outgoing personality and enjoy solving problems, we have a perfect place for you. This role offers a variety of new challenges that will stimulate your organizational and communication skills.
Your key responsibilities
In this particular role you will be delivering a professional reception service to our guests and all Employees. You will be providing Exceptional Client Service to our employees and guests on a daily basis.
As a part of WES team you will be:
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing appropriately
- Assisting individuals with queries
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Managing conference rooms and meetings
- Managing and tracking office correspondence, cooperating with courier, post office
- Responsible for the office orders and purchases, cooperation with suppliers, service providers
- Actively participating in the operational tasks of the office
- Performing of other tasks assigned by the Management including ad-hoc issues
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of English
- Willingness and ability to look for improvements in our daily routine (attitude towards technological change) will be very important
- Being a pro-active, determined person and having a creative attitude will be also an advantage
- Bachelor degree or being a student of extramural studies is the preferred status for this role
- Being creative and searching for solutions to different problems quickly, setting priorities and organizing your own working time would be important success factors in this role
- Computer literacy skills – Intermediate Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate calmly under pressure
- Logical thinking, being able to spot errors and resolve queries
- Striving to improve the service offered with proactive approach to service delivery and client satisfaction
- Interest in IT related matter will be an advantage
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a professional with a very strong customer service skills and MS knowledge. Having experience in similar services or position would be very welcome.
This role offers a great chance to learn and implement new procedures in accordance to our idea of Exceptional Client Service. You will represent our company in front of variety of external and internal visitors on a daily basis, but also interact with colleagues from all departments in order to provide clean and safe work environment for them. If you would like to master in the above areas and you also have confidence with professional client service and good teaming is important to you, the position is just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more