Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP TM Technical Senior Consultant to join our EY GDS Consulting Services team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
You’ll be working using the best practices of SAP development & integration. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the processes in Cloud, Hybrid and onPremise environments, proceed successfully with greenfield and brownfield approach and dealing with Agile and combined methodologies. Your responsibility will be also to manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your experience in TM related development (but not only). You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects – being a part of SAP Technical Team. You’ll also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
Skills and attributes for success
- You’ll successfully take part in implementation of SAP systems following SAP Activate method
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
- You’ll be willing to work in international environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong coding skills in ABAP OO
- 4+ years of experience in SAP Development
- Good understanding of end-to-end core business processes of SAP TM & integrations
- Good knowledge about SAP TM integration with ERP process areas such like Sales, Procurement and Returns for Shipper Scenario
- Experience in SAP TM basics: TM Org Business Units setup, Transportation Network Setup (Locations, Zones, Lanes, Default Routes etc), Resource Setup (Vehicle, Calendar) and DRF Framework (For Master Data Transfer)
- Knowledge about the latest trends of SAP TM - Latest Version, Deployment Options, Licensing Options and functionalities introduced in the latest version
- Implementation Experience in the following TM components:
- Order and Delivery Management
- Freight Planning
- Freight Execution
- Freight Charge Management & Settlement
- Knowledge on Technical frameworks used in TM - BOPF,PPO2, PCS and PPF
- Backend integration experience (Proxy, IDOC, RFC, REST…)
- Strong team work skills
- Higher Education Degree
- Good English verbal and written communication
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or other European language is an advantage
- Knowledge of integration of SAP TM with GTS
- Knowledge and Practical Experience in LSP Scenario in TM - Forwarding Order Management, Forwarding Settlement and Internal Charge Calculation
- Basic Knowledge on other SAP Digital Supply Chain Offerings such - SAP TRP (Transportation Resource Planning) and SAP CSL (Container Shipping Line)
- Great sense of humour
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more