Automation Support Engineer - remote options
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about tech support? About improving internal processes via automation? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• collaborate with business subject matter experts to fix issues with existing automation solutions, or to change them to make them more reliable or improve their performance, increasing efficiencies and reducing operational risk.
• own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
• increase efficiencies by utilizing technology.
• drive and extent your skills towards cognitive solutions (e.g. machine learning, data analytics, natural language processing/generation etc.)
You’ll be working in the Automation Lifecycle Production Services (ALPS), part of the Automation Office within Chief Data Information Office. Our team is distributed all over the world, with teams from Singapore to the US supporting a population of approximately 800 automation solutions. You would be based in Poland (Krakow or Wroclaw office). We are a dynamic and growing team.
• few years of experience in IT industry with 2 years of relevant experience in RPA and automation
• passion to learn new skills towards automation solutions (e.g. RPA, machine learning, natural language processing, chat bots etc.), automation anywhere, Alteryx, Python skills are required
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• fluent in English (written and spoken)id
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.