Multilingual HR Operations Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person, open to gain new experience? Are you interested in complex and end to end HR processes?
We're looking for an HR Specialist to:
- Work on HR queries related to leave & absence topics for employees based in Switzerland
- Resolve employees’ requests quickly and precisely, keeping them updated and informed
- Update and keep track of employees’ records and data in the internal HR systems
- Collaborate with other HR teams and Specialists
- Treat sensitive documents with professionalism, minimizing the risk of data breaches
You'll be working in the Swiss HR Operations Team in Krakow, in a hybrid model. The team covers regionally owned processes to be regulatory compliant with the Swiss regulations. Your goal in daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Your expertise :
- Willingness to deep dive into HR world
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German and/or French will be a benefit
- Ability to stay on track when two days are not the same
- Service and customer oriented with good communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail and prioritizing tasks by being well organized
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.