Financial and regulatory reporting specialist
Job Reference #
We’re looking for an experienced financial and regulatory analyst to help us:
– compile and analyze financial and regulatory information for UBS Group and other FINMA-regulated scopes, with a focus on risk-weighted assets and the leverage ratio denominator
– establish, develop and maintain sound controls and governance procedures around financial disclosures and regulatory filings
– work closely with specialists across risk, treasury, and finance to improve our processes and the quality of our disclosures
– meet tight deadlines for internal and external reporting
– get better as a team to learn more about risk-weighted assets. We will support you to in your development to become an expert on one of the key measures of financial strength and stability in the banking industry
You’ll be working in the Group Capital Adequacy Controlling and Reporting team. We are a global team responsible for the reporting of specific disclosures related to risk-weighted assets and the leverage ratio denominator in the quarterly financial report and the Pillar 3 report, and the controlling and analysis of risk-weighted assets and the leverage ratio denominator for UBS Group and FINMA-regulated legal entities. Further we are working on projects to improve our reporting processes, optimize RWA in specific areas, and improve our disclosures for the upcoming B3+ implementation.
– a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles (certificate as a chartered accountant is an asset)
– at least 2 years of experience in a similar role focusing on accounting and financial reporting (banking industry experience preferable)
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data with a strong attention to detail
– excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capability
– excellent Microsoft Excel skills (exposure to reporting tools such as SAP analysis for office is an additional asset)
– highly motivated to learn about capital adequacy and UBS processes, with the ability to adapt appropriately in a changing landscape within tight deadlines
– fluent in written and spoken English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.