Senior International Content Coordinator
Senior International Content Coordinator with English
One of the growth areas is marketing operations within digital marketing. Accenture is serving international customers with complex digital operations across markets and digital touchpoints (Content Management Systems, Marketing Automation platforms, Digital Asset Management platforms). Accenture is seeking a professional to support its customer to manage this complexity ensuring proper digital operations and digital content flows are being executed across markets, ensuring a strong liaison and alignment between customer teams on the markets and customer teams at HQ level.
What will you do:
- Project/Practice Management Requirements
- Gather project business, marketing and technical requirements in order to develop project estimates and SOWs
- Create and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Collaborate with team leads to identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Managing resource usage optimization
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to business partners
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimize our exposure and risk on projects
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments and project plan development.
- Responsible for logging accurate time against projects in a timely manner
- Track and reports team hours and project expenses
- Communicate actual vs. estimated hours to SDL
- Drive project specific initiative
- Facilitate image asset procurement paperwork
- Technical Understanding
- Possess a thorough understanding of our team's capabilities. Coach and mentor team as and when needed.
- Manage Teams performance.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices to potentially be applied on business partner engagements
- Understand at a high level the abilities and limitations of industry standard technologies, hardware and software packages
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our team. This a customer facing role for managing relationship with Italian Client market's stakeholders, supporting him with all Digital Activities. It requires very good understanding of digital asset management, User experience and content analysis. This critical person will also work permanently on site and function as the primary liaison between the marketing stakeholders, web operations and offshore team members.
- At least 2-4 years in the field of Digital Content management in a brand facing role.
- Deep understanding and experience with managing digital asset creation and impact on consumer experience for brands
- Strong experience with providing content recommendations for improving consumer experience for the brand online.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
- Excellent spoken and written language skills
- Use of: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Deep experience in UX, IA and digital asset management
- Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop).
- General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe, Sharepoint etc.).
- BA/BS or Masters degrees (ideally Marketing, Business or Creative/Arts related)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing changes and updates in content for the respective brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages and banners
- Manage content production requirements and liaise with the local market, onshore and offshore teams to induce localization efforts.
- Provide recommendations to brands on improving content production and user experience online.
- Project manages content deliverables for the brand and liaises with local creative agencies.
- Propagate standard processes and standards for content management and provide guidance to the brand teams.
- Managing any issues and concerns from the brand around content delivery and leading asset delivery with the local agencies.
- Share content optimization reports through existing campaigns and sites where the content was used.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Understand, follow and ensure others follow all internal and client requirements around content lifecycle and also data protection, accessibility and related requirements.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace