Philips is looking for a professional HR Generalist to support our Nordic organization. We operate in all four countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) providing support to all countries as one team and collaborating with HR Managers in the countries. You will be an important part of our PPS Team in Nordics, and you report to People Services Team Lead. You provide expertise and support for both our employees and managers across all Nordic Countries. In addition there are many areas of expertise you can specialize in and develop yourself further.
Support employees and managers in their HR-related questions via self-service tool.
Payroll support from a shared service approach to all 4 countries in the Nordics
- Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle accordingly to country payroll calendar and global guidelines ( time tracking systems, Workday processes - new hire, transfer, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
- Processing and updating requests in case management system
- Preparing respective employment documentation (contract of employment, leaver letter, certificates, etc.)
- Generating admin & payroll reports
- Benefits administration and contact to our providers
- Other HR operational support tasks as determined by HR management, like for example contract writing and HR reporting and analysis
- Participation on Nordic projects, e.g. learning activities
- Being a link to our global centers of excellence
- Keeping Country specific and Nordic policies up-to-date in our intranet
You will be part of a fast paced organization. Your team consists of 4 direct colleagues and many indirect team members supporting all EMEA. Indirectly you are part of bigger HR community.
We are looking for
- University degree
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), any Nordic language will be consider as advantage
- Experience in HR, HRIS, payroll or administration
- MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with demanding customers
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and interpret incoming enquiries from the internal customers
- Computer literate; experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset
- Understanding of HR processes is an additional asset
- Genuine interest in well-being and a healthy lifestyle
- An exciting and flexible HR environment with global contacts
- A highly professional team that you can make the difference with
- Possibility for professional growth
- Annual Bonus
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.