Who we are looking for
The major focus of the role is the supervision and review of Investor Services processes in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As AIS Investor Services Team Supervisor, Senior Associate you will
- Supervise daily Investor Services processes (investor set up, transactions processing, reporting, communication with 3rd parties, payments processing, etc.)
- Review associates work
- Provide excellent client service
- Be responsible for direct interactions with both clients and investors
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Participate in system testing and implementation of improvements
- Deliver trainings
- Provide regular feedback to manager and more senior colleagues with regard to Investor Services operations
- Report any staff performance issues to manager, etc.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team player
- Flexibility and commitment to develop yourself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, developing solutions and providing input to enable effective decision making
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4 years of relevant fund industry experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway