Job Reference #
Are you an analytical and well-organized person? Are you an experienced professional with attention to details?
We’re looking for a Financial Controller who can:
• Perform detailed analysis and assure high level of data quality of entity's balance sheet
• Control, investigate and visualize financial data
• Support various stakeholders (legal entity, divisional and product controllers, intercompany team), in identifying reporting issues and escalating them as well as in providing data outputs to external regulators
• Provide detailed comments on the significant business moves and assist in preparation of daily/monthly/yearly documentation
• Improve processes by providing recommendations regarding financial reporting procedures and internal management information reports
You will be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
We’re looking for a candidate who has:
• At least 3+ years of experience in a relevant position (banking industry experience preferable)
• University degree in finance, economics, or accounting, with a strong understanding of IFRS accounting principles (ACCA / CIMA or other relevant certification is an asset)
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capability
• Very good written and spoken English
• Proficiency in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be additional asset)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.