Business Intelligence Analyst
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Define and drive the Business Intelligence strategy for the Institutional Portal.
- Monitor the digital activity.
- Client’s equipment and usage e-KPIs.
- Overall client’s behaviour and journeys.
- Performance and operational quality.
- Support the business development and the Digital Sales Specialists with accurate ad-hoc data analysis.
- Build a state of the art industrial Business Intelligence solution.
- Establish key business requirements (metrics, dashboards, alerts and platform performance) in close collaboration with the client lines and the product managers.
- Contribute to the management of the product roadmap for the business intelligence dimension.
- Fluent in written and verbal English (French would be an asset).
- Expert MS office proficiency (including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- The role requires a good knowledge in data management and usage of the PowerBI / DNA Spotfire solutions.
- Ability to build factual and quantified diagnoses of the activity that provide a clear vision of equipment/usage levers, and, by scientific tests allowing relevant comparison of business choices, propose business model optimization.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Knowledge of transversal financial market activities, main products, actors & clients
- The ability to manage under pressure, running multiple projects in parallel.
- Positive and constructive thinking, always looking for improvements within the team and organization.
- Flexibility, able to work alone or within small teams, open to new practices & methodologies in a rapidly changing and multi-cultural environment.
- Professionalism & good communication skills, to clearly communicate issues and objectives to all levels of the organization.
- Good presentation skills & ability to lead meetings and progress action points.
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa