About the job
As a Junior Costing Specialist you will join our Supply Chain Finance within the Costing & Master data team.
You will be part of our Gdansk team working closely with team members located across Europe who are responsible for the global processes and principles around costing. This part of our department has ownership of the global costing and is performing operational support across our dairies.
The overall responsibility of this role is to support the global costing and own the operational tasks for costing of inbound materials. This includes costing of new materials and ensuring that we have a high level of both costing and Masterdata.
Specifically, you will:
- Check and fix errors in the global costing
- Operational costing for purchased goods
- Update price calculations (e.g. global weighting, value downgrade etc.)
- Participate in our global costing workstream and ensure knowledge sharing
- Give technical support to ad hoc questions in the company
- Improve our governance and WoW within costing
Who are you?
- You master the Office-package
- Experience with/ knowledge about SAP is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are ambitious, engaged and striving to deliver best practice solutions
- You have a proactive sense for fixing issues by fixing the root-cause by standardising and optimizing processes
- You are service-minded and enjoy working with a mix of operational tasks and ad hoc/project tasks.
- Good time management and self-organization of job tasks
- It comes natural to you to interact with stakeholders in the different markets and cultures
- And finally, that you are eager to learn and absorb knowledge