Tech Risk & Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Technology Risk & Controls Specialist to:
• Identify and assess risks and issues. Assist with issue writing and defining tangible action plans to address these risks and issues. Assist the issue owner throughout the lifecycle.
• Work with Stream and Crew Leads to explore the opportunities to develop applications that are compliant with non-functional requirements and controls from day-1.
• Own controls. Document control requirements, crisp and clear. Provide training and guidance. Assist application developers with executing these controls and, where required, agreeing Get-to-Green actions
• Contribute to risk remediation efforts – including Operational Risk Items (ORIs) and street-wide risk remediation projects – ensur-ing sustainable remediation, on time, within budget. Manage well-defined risk remediation projects.
• Contribute to business area and stream risk forums. Represent our team in governance bodies and working groups. Engage in audit and other review efforts. Contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Center of Excellence of the Group Functions Technology organization. We’re a team of experienced professionals with thorough expertise in all risk & controls disciplines and technology. Our risk management services include controls management, risk identification, assessment and reporting, risk remediation, and audit engagement. We provide extensive training and guidance, facilitate risk forums, and contribute to many governance bodies and working groups.
• You are enthusiastic about risk & controls management, work experience as risk manager would be an asset.
• You communicate with stakeholders in English effectively, both verbally and in writing - crystal clear, accurate & precise.
• You have solid analytical skills. You can assemble complex reports from various data sources, and derive adequate actions.
• You smoothly navigate in a global, complex organization.
• You effectively organize work to meet competing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Understanding of information technology would be an assetid
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.