At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
PepsiCo is looking for P2P System Support Agent who has as main objective to receive (logging), managing, resolving and closing Incidents /Service requests from end users using the myBUY tool. PepsiCo has deployed the SAP/Ariba Procurement functionality to support the acquisition of indirect goods and services in PFNA, PBNA, LATAM, Europe, AMESA and APAC. The tool is branded myBUY and used by 10.000+ end users across 50+ countries, with a central team supporting the PR2PO (Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order) process. The function is to support End Users in resolving incidents and service requests.
- Prioritization of the work on open Incidents (INCs)
- Manage communication throughout the lifecycle of the Incident
- Logging, managing, resolving and closing requests raised by Users in Incident Tracking Tool (SNOW)
- Assure adherence to Critical Incident Management Process
- Responding to questions related to Procurement policies or procedures / Ad-hoc report creation/request
- Amendment on myBuy transactions performed by HD agent
- Cooperate with PepsiCo third-party vendors
- Provide operation support (by phone and email) to resolve various User’s queries (e.g. Requisition, New vendor, PO, Others)
- Address or escalate P2P Platform technical issues
- Provide guidance and support to Users regarding proper buying channel, policies, etc.
- Resolve issues with ordered (and received) goods and services such as quantity, quality, shipment
Are you Ready?
For the ideal candidate to make an impact in this role, she or he will need:
- Experience in Incident Management
- ERP (SAP / ARIBA) experience as an asset
- Procurement background will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent English & Dutch language skills
- Attention to detail
- Very good communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing
- Ability to understand the processes
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative