Private Capital Fund Accountant (various role levels)
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- To prepare and analyse monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual Financial Statements with supporting documentation
- To prepare end-to-end monthly/quarterly valuations, reconciliations of fund drawdowns, distributions, accrual, expenses etc.
- To prepare cash reconciliations and fees management for the Funds
- To prepare management reports
- To prepare and review accounting reports
- To liaise with various external and internal parties (e.g. other BNP offices, auditors, management companies etc.)
- To provide input in relation to the review and monitoring of existing business process, procedures and checklists to maximise efficiency and productivity in the Private Capital Team
- Ensure all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with local and global procedures.
- Manage client queries and provide a high level of customer service to our external clients and business lines
- Fluent English is required as you will be working directly with the location and/or clients
- Accounting skills are essential, experience in corporate accounting, audit or private equity firms is a must
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital fund structures/regulations will be advantageous
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Good understanding of Excel and other accounting packages
- Client centric mindset
- Orientation to details, inquisitive mind
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Showing flexible and self-driven attitude
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa