Who we are looking for
Person in this role will be primarily involved in budgeting and position management process for the Depositary area. Represent the Depositary department on Chief Administration Office network meetings and ensure delivery of various administration actives carried out across the company.
Why this role is important to us
You will be joining the Institutional Services function that allows us to deliver a comprehensive, holistic approach to each client relationship — for asset managers and asset owners, insurance companies, and official institutions globally. It means our client-facing functions work together to bring the very best solutions and services the firm has to offer — across all of our locations, products, and capabilities.
Join us if making your mark on the long-lasting client relationships we build is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Managing budgetary process - reconciliation between Business, Finance and Management Information team (MI),
- Ensure accuracy of all budget data and keep Depositary Senior managers updated about current status, potential changes and risks,
- Establish strong relationship with colleagues from different functions – especially MI and Finance team,
- Ensure that data reflected in productivity measurement tool is accurate and on time. Collect and present data to Senior Managers actively assisting them in the process,
- Gathering and analyzing productivity data on departmental level,
- Gathering departmental level data and preparing presentations and level data for senior management,
- Acting as intermediary between business and Chief Administration Office (CAO) network as a business representative.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Highly numerate and proficient with excel and other MS Office applications,
- Good understanding of budgeting process and position management.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Masters/Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/math’s or related,
- English fluency in writing and speaking,
- Able to run independently meetings with various stakeholders.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.