Tech Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to use your SDLC expertise to help our projects succeed?
We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• translate the business requirements into IT requirements both functional and non-functional
• ensure requirements to be captured at a level appropriate to the development methodology being followed, i.e. Agile or Waterfall but always at a level at which the Business is prepared to sign off on
• ensure requirements are consistent, complete, unambiguous, correct, verifiable, traceable and understandable
• survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
• recommend improvements to solutions
• understand and communicate the impact of a SDLC change to the stakeholders
• document "as is" and "to be" processes and requirements (as impacted by the change or enhancement scope)
• support testing and the transition of IT changes and enhancements through the SDLC lifecycle, up to and including the handover of production changes to the business
• in addition, for Agile development methodologies the Business Analyst would be expected to assist with management of changes within the Backlog, i.e. helping elaborate the initial Epic Stories to ensure they can be prioritized and estimated within the Backlog. Also breaking down Epic Stories into more detailed Stories that can be included in sprint planning by the Development team
The team is mainly located in Poland, UK and Switzerland and provides services to our business counterparts. You will work within a team of supportive colleagues, eager to share knowledge, in Hybrid model of working.
• +1 years of relevant experience
• any experience working on Regulatory related projects would be beneficial
• experience of Business Analysis within both Waterfall and Agile System Development Lifecycle Processes
• educated to degree level or suitable equivalent
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.