(Junior) Project Manager in OTC Client Delivery
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- The (Junior) Project Manager in OTC Client Delivery Department will be responsible for the management of the local, various initiatives aimed at bettering the process for the Middle Office teams and processes related to Client Changes, Client Implementation, Efficiency, Operational, Product Development, Regulatory, Strategic and Technical Projects.
- The person on this position will be in contact with the Manger of Middle Office Department, Senior Project Managers, and Senior Management from both Poland IOC and the spoke location.
- Responsible for all project related tasks across the full system life cycle. This includes the effective project management of but not limited to analysis, initiation, planning, execution, control and monitoring and closure tasks.
- Maintain all project management documentation to required internal standards.
- Where required be able to perform varying levels of business analysis when required to do so.
- Where appropriate working with IT in managing vendors and or clients.
- Collection of materials, chairing and tracking the project documents and internal / external meetings.
- Manage client change and client relationships.
- Effective project risk management.
- Work with teams across multiple locations (including but not limited to London, Glasgow, Lisbon, Warsaw, Paris and Chennai).
- Delivery focused
- Collaborative approach and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive a solution through to completion
- Team player
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Data maintenance and investment funds’ industry knowledge will be an asset
- Strong time management and organizational habits
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa