Operation Center Analyst
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about supporting others and driven by the need to find solution to specific issues?
Do you enjoy investigating complex problems?
We’re looking for a good team player willing to learn and provide great customer experience, for the position of Operation Center Analyst.
Operation Center Analyst provides first level support, incident qualification and end-to-end ownership of the incidents and service requests resolution.
• advise the business on improvement options related to usage of digital platforms;
• support complex digital initiatives and control processes;
• prepare standard reports on service delivery quantity and quality;
• tracking productivity, service quality and stakeholder satisfaction for MP management;
• record all the relevant information concerning incidents or service request in the ticketing system;
• provide a first level support, qualifying the incident.
You'll be working as part of the Digital Platform Operations team. Your position will be based in Wroclaw. Our team focuses on providing support to business partners on all issues related to Digital Marketing & Communication digital platforms.
• 1+ years of technical experience in Operation Center environments and Incident Management;
• University degree or equivalent expertise (technical, economics or similar);
• good interpersonal skills and friendly approach;
• collaboration abilities to facilitate discussion and align across multiple teams (Business and IT such as Application Operation and Infrastructure Operation in particular);
• excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools.
• strong analytical thinker and problem solver;
• goal-orientated with a pragmatic focus on delivering outcomes;
• interested about digital platforms (Adobe AEM, …);
• fluent in English language (German knowledge will be considered as an asset).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.