Chief of Staff for Shared Service Center
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Assist the COO in the management of the Shared Service Center and play an advisory role to the general management
- Define and Coordinate the proper governance related to the Shared Service Center
- Organize SSC meetings (SteeringCo, Committees, Forums), manage agendas and minutes
- Lead the portfolio roadmap, according to key budget and activity indicators
- Ensure that project commitments are clearly defined and in line with the strategy and the priority defined the Management
- Organize and facilitate capacity planning across the project portfolio and communicate resource allocation challenges
- Produce a summary of the activities and project portfolio for the relevant committees and stakeholders, in particular for the Panorama review and supervise the collection of information needed
- Drive the Budgeting Process for the SSC and monitor it
- Monitor the investments and savings related to the various initiatives
- Consolidate the capacity management for the SSC
- Maintenance of the SLAs and update them as required
- Ensure the proper governance relative to the execution of the SLA, in particular the bi-annual performance review with the beneficiary
- Minimum 5 years in Chief of staff/Project Management Office role, ideally in IT and/or Operations environment.
- Proven experience in budget management for a large size entity (1000-2000 employees) and understanding of the financials of the organization
- Advance knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint skills is required
- Excellence communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and low tolerance to mistakes is essential
- Ability to define processes and document them well
- Ability to drive cross-border meetings
- Advanced English skills
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa