Junior Specialist in Regulatory Reporting
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Preparation, creation and review of regulatory reports/report data according to the event calendar and client requirements (in various languages and versions if needed)
- Collection and controlling of all necessary inbound data from other teams/locations
- Delivering high quality service through the accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests/queries
- Being responsive to the internal/external client needs in a timely and professional manner and anticipating possible solutions to challenges
- Working closely with legacy locations
- Proactively seeking to identify and improve current procedures/service delivery
- Contributing to the development of the Regulatory Reporting infrastructure necessary to support and control business growth
- Keeping abreast of the changing needs of the industry and keeping up with current regulatory environment
- Core knowledge of current reporting requirements under UCITS, AIFMD, PRIIPs and MiFID
- Good working knowledge of different types of Financial Instruments
- Focused on Regulatory Reporting delivery
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Risk awareness
- Process improvement experience
- Good MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Fluent in English
- French or Italian language would be an asset
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa