Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
As a HR Operations Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for Managers and employees at all levels of the organization, regarding HR policies, HR life cycle processes and Workday system questions.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for answering and handling inbound calls and cases from internal customers on HR related issues, as well as redirect questions to other, appropriate HR resources such as Payroll, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Compensation & Benefits.
- You will provide accurate, consistent and timely responses via telephone, Teams and HR case management system
- You will direct employees and managers to the appropriate online support materials, reports, tools systems, and/or vendors, if applicable.
- You will escalate/elevate complex cases to other functions such as the Payroll Specialists, Benefits Administrator, Recruiter, Compensation analyst, HR Business Partner, etc, with deeper subject matter expertise, when additional research or interpretation is required.
- You will manage workload efficiency to fulfil commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLA’s).
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Fluent German and English are a must. In addition, fluent Polish/Spanish/French/Dutch would be highly desirable.
- Ideally 1-2 years HR Administration and/or customer service experience.
- Strong relationship management and customer service skills.
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and responsibility. Through flat hierarchies, we strengthen the initiative and willingness of our employees to take over responsible tasks
- We grow talent. At Stryker we offer great personal and internal career development for our employees, with the possibility to make both vertical and lateral position movement.
- Team spirit & engagement. We create engaged and inclusive teams that encourage colleagues to share their diverse perspectives and opinions
- Competitive salary. With us, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with your job.
- Pension plan. We offer our employees an attractive pension plan.
- Recognition of your performance. At our company, outstanding individual and cross-functional team performance is rewarded. Ideas, projects, or other exceptional achievements can be submitted for various awards on a local and global level.
- Stryker Women's Network (SWN). The SWN is committed to an open and modern corporate culture that fosters the development of talented and dedicated women. SWN is open to all employees and strongly advocates an inclusive work environment.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com