Process Excellence Manager (expert in Continuous Improvment)
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
We are hiring a Process Excellence Manager in our Warsaw-based site - a strategic role to align the strategy for continuous improvement, analytics & automations. You will be a subject matter expert across all finance operations and provide advisement, leadership, and coordination to review and optimize all processes across finance.
Reporting into the Global Director of Process Excellence, you will provide support to all functions within our Poland Finance Center (Internal Control, P2P, R2R and Procurement) to growing its continuous improvement capability by deploying strategies to instill the Continuous Improvment mindset across different professional levels (analysts, supervisors, managers and senior managers) and impact in cost reduction and process optimization.
What you will do:
- Deployment of the Process Excellence Model across finance services areas and provide to support to achieve maturity.
- Support & mentor Lean Six Sigma (LSS) projects to deliver business impact and efficiency goals within the organization.
- Provide training in Continuous Improvment (CI) methodologies and mentoring in LSS projects & initiatives
- Facility improvement workshops to drive business impact.
- Prioritize Projects and act as the single point of contact with the leadership team. (Tier 3 participation)
- Support Ad hoc reports, analysis, and other business initiatives.
- Develops work-program that can be used to perform quality assessments on key finance processes performed.
- Provide support, guidelines and visibility for complaints and escalations ensuring the proper use of A3 and problem-solving methodology.
- Support the team with data mining and process improvement.
- Lead and Facilitate workshop session for process mapping, process standardization and process improvements.
- Drive a quality mindset within the shared service center.
- Play an active role in improving processes and system flows and assist in generating ideas for process improvements.
- Coordinate the Process Excellence team in Poland.
- Lead the MDI Tier 2 in Poland with PE Team.
- Participate in MDI Tier 3 with the leadership team, coordinate priorities and escalations of the team.
- Coordinate and support the Automation team in Poland.
What you need:
- Bachelor in Industrial/Electrical/Software Engineering or similar disciplines.
- 6+ years in the field of Continuous Improvement, driving projects through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience within Finance environment, ideally in a Shared Service Center
- Experience deploying Process Excellence models (Shingo or similar)
- Ability to manage stakeholders at different levels of the organization, identify customer requirements (CTQ) in projects.
- Experience in leading improvement workshops (Kaizen Events) from opportunity, analysis (FMEA, Value stream mapping), root cause analysis, brainstorming for solution and implementation.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other language is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Minitab, R and other statistical software
- Green Belt / Black Belt certification
- PMP / Agile Certified is a plus
- Data Analytics knowledge.
- Knowledge in Power Bi
- Knowledgeable in Process Automation (RPA or RDA)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, multi-task and meet deadlines consistently
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com