With pleasure we would like to share a NEW and fantastic role of an:
LQA Project Manager.
We are searching for an experienced and gaming passionate who will effectively manage the operational ownership of assigned clients and work on new innovate global LQA projects.
If you are a born Leader with experience in team management and delivery of multilingual localization projects, then READ ON!
- Assuming full operational ownership of assigned clients.
- Managing an international team of QA Project Leads and Senior QA Technicians, QA Technicians.
- Driving the forecasting process, monitoring the quality, delivery status of projects, with assigned clients and proactively sharing and update of relevant information internally.
- Supporting commercial or management level discussions with clients.
- Proactively understanding and communicating staffing and resourcing requirements.
- Providing internal updates on client satisfaction and overall project status to sales and the rest of management.
- Seeking solutions for issues that arise during projects and proposing improvements to process where applicable.
- Driving staff development and contingency across team structure
- Between 3-5 years of proven experience in a LQA environment as a LQA Project Lead or LQA Project Manager.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience dealing with financial figures and cost tracking.
- Good IT literacy, including MS-Office suite, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of revenue, margins, and financial consideration.
- Ability to use metrics and/or other data to justify requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication & listening skills, empathy, networking, negotiation skills).
- Ability to multitask effectively while under pressure and to deadlines.
- A team player who will deliver exceptional service to Clients and colleagues from first contact.
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within an interesting industry of video games and in a global organization.
- Fixed-term employment followed by a permanent contract with an attractive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits.
- Highly international and multicultural environment.
- A challenging role with much space for your own initiatives.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment, where we work together to achieve great quality in upcoming titles.
- Online training platforms and workshops to help you grow with us.
Come on! We will be more than happy to have YOU in our Team!