For our Client, a global company in the production industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of (Junior) Account Receivable Specialist with Spanish.
- managing the cash collection process,
- supporting the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under control,
- setting credit limits for customers,
- contact with client in case of debt, unlocking orders, and other issues from AR area,
- take part in improvements of project in finance,
- cooperating with other internal departments (finance, sales, logistics) and team members.
- first experience in AR or I2C OtC department will be an asset,
- experience in customer care or order management and similar area will be an asset,
- very good command of English and Spanish (at least B2 level),
- financial studies will be considered an asset,
- customer focus and ability to work in a team,
- proficient communication skills.
- attractive salary + language bonus,
- annual bonus,
- possibility of flexible work in a hybrid model,
- extended medical package at Lux Med along with the dental package,
- modern work tools and office space,
- learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio),
- dynamic work environment with a lot of room for growth and development possibility of acquiring professional certifications (for example, lean six sigma belts),
- possibilities to participate in global projects concentrating on finance area.