Junior Total Rewards Specialist - 18-month temporary contract
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Working in a highly collaborative environment as a member of the Total Rewards team, the Junior Total Rewards Specialist supports enhancing our company’s employee experience by assisting in the design, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs and policies.
What you’ll do:
- Assists in implementation of compensation and benefits strategy.
- Prepares job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications and supports other team members and upline in this work.
- Participates in salary and labour market surveys in the region.
- Continuously deepens understanding of all functions located in appropriate offices and benchmarks new roles if applicable.
- Proactively works with relevant stakeholders for assigned functions/countries to understand and address compensation issues.
- Provides advice, information and guidance for routine requests to HR Business Partners and local HR for assigned functions/countries on any Compensation and Benefits (C&B) related issue or business opportunities including responsibility for maintaining internal equity and external market relativity.
- Participates in regional and global project teams to execute the implementation of Compensation and Benefits strategies and programs.
- Coordinates compensation part of annual performance management process (budgets, pay ranges, merit matrices, etc.)
- Prepares cost analyses (e.g., cost of pay changes, annual calculation of merit and bonus budget accruals, etc.) under the supervision of the upline.
- Administers and maintains compensation procedures, practices and programs.
- Conducts periodic data audits and prepares reports.
- Supports the upline on assigned projects and tasks related to C&B.
What you’ll need:
- Business principles
- Project management
- Database management
- Sense of urgency and organization
- Processing, documenting and providing timely information with a high level of accuracy in a usable format
- Effectively communicating and presenting information
- Market analysis
- Organizational and job analysis
- Compensation administration
- Incentive plan design and administration
- Compensation plan design, implementation, administration, multiple methodologies for compensation programs and Job evaluation
- Fluent English (verbal and written) language
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Readiness to occasionally travel abroad
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.