Associate Sales Representative (South of Poland)
Associate Sales Representative, Spine & IVS Poland
We are looking for an Associate Sales Representative in Poland to join our Spine & IVS sales team. Working closely with an experienced Sales Representative, you will plan, direct, and coordinate the sale of Stryker Spine and IVS products to physicians in Poland. You will take an active part in customer education in the field and confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products. When onsite with clients, you use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform surgeons, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products. You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your sample inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises. As a Associate Sales Representative Spine & IVS you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in promoting and selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
In this role you will:
- Develop the skills required to become an effective sales representative.
- Learning and practicing the techniques required to grow the volume of a defined territory through sales of Stryker Spine and IVS products.
- Learn to manage business in accounts within an existing sales territory and become responsible for the day to day running of key accounts.
- Become proficient in dealing with; stock issues, instrument requirements, organizing loan kits, organizing and carrying out regular customer training, learning to provide guidance on the safe use of Stryker products within the defined portfolio in the hospital and operating theatre environment.
- Supporting your Sales Representative to allow them to concentrate on new business acquisition, new account development.
Essentially this a training role with a view to becoming a full time Sales Representative with independent targets and business objectives.
Initially there will be no individual sales target. Bonus will be based on achievement of milestones/objectives and regional target achievement.
In this role you will be supporting all products within the Spine & IVS portfolio.
Key Activities & Accountabilities in this role
- Learning the skills required to manage a territory effectively and grow business in line with sales objectives.
- Learn how to implement training sessions and workshops on the use of Spine & IVS products. Deliver these sessions to nurses, theatre practitioners and surgeons.
- Learn how to gain an understanding of customers’ needs and identify the opportunity to promote and sell Stryker’s products.
- Gain an understanding of the different ways to provide product into a hospital through selling, consignment of kit or use of our loan service and learn to manage these channels to best suit our customer’s needs.
- Provide customer service to an existing customer base within the theatre and clinical environment.
- At all times appreciate that provision of appropriate medical care for the patient is of paramount importance and our priority is to only ever recommend product that is appropriate.
- Working closely with other Sales team members within Poland, to ensure customer service levels are best in class across the country. Attend surgeon training meetings and educational conferences.
- Demonstrate outstanding ethics at all times. Treat customers and other employees with respect. Represent Stryker in the best possible light.
- Make observations of customer needs and liaise with sales colleagues to follow up on and introduce new or additional Stryker product and/or support.
- Bachelor's degree or Sales Education (in Health Care).
- Knowledge of English.
- Would be advantageous if had some sales or business experience but not essential.
- Commercial acumen, an interest or experience of dealing with customers would be beneficial.
- Computer skills, MS Office.
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
- Workshop/demonstration skills/training skills/presentation skills.
- An interest in anatomy.
- A background that demonstrates an ability to engage with others, influence, motivate and work hard.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com