Senior Product Manager, Joint Replacement, Poland
Who we want:
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professionals who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do:
- Collaborates in developing key strategy documents: strategic plan, annual marketing plan, product launch plans, etc
- Surface new or unexpressed customer needs, leading to product/program improvements
- Adhere to organizational protocols, practices and procedures for gathering competitive information
- Drive segmentation and targeting methods to improve commercial efficiency
- Develop pricing approach consistent with the marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Accurately forecast resource needs
- Establish metrics and goals/success criteria and milestones
- Demonstrate financial acumen
- Hold self and others accountable to deliver high quality results with passion, energy, and drive to meet business priorities
- Works with inputs from KOL network
- Collaborate and influence others on cross-functional teams, advancing partnerships to achieve business objectives
- Develop key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organizations, and institutions, in collaboration with other marketing leaders
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of work experience required in marketing/sales function
Preferred Qualifications (Strongly desired):
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years medical device (ideally in Joint replacement field)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)