EEMEA Senior HR Business Partner
Please note that this is an EEMEA role but can be based in any location, in EMEA, where we have a Stryker office.
Who we want
- Collaborative partners: People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvements across the business.
- Strategic partners: : A co-pilot who is not afraid to ask questions, assess risk, make decisions, exercise critical thinking, offer creative solutions, practice active listening, and test ideas
- Business-oriented evaluators: People who effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives and industry trends for sales, management and leadership teams.
- Self-directed initiators: People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
- As EEMEA Senior HRBP, you will deliver HR partnership to Managers, Directors and Senior Leaders through workforce planning, talent management, performance management, employee relations and the orchestration of other HR services for assigned business unit or geography as the subject matter expert in Human Resources.
- You will implement and deliver solutions and interventions that address issues of retention, change management, employee engagement, and leadership development, partnering with subject-matter experts as appropriate.
- You will provide business partnership to Leaders and Directors and Executes HR business strategies to drive key business results; provides guidance on HR matters, partnering with subject-matter experts to develop needed solutions.
- You will all lead HR projects across EEMEA and ensure consistent delivery of regional HR strategies.
- You will perform needs analysis to identify gaps in areas of compensation, talent, recruiting and change management.
- You will interpret data and make recommendations; ask critical questions needed to evaluate data; gather, analyze and present data to Managers, Directors and Senior Leaders and recommend solutions that support the culture and the defined HR strategy.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years HR experience in a multinational environment
- Expertise in supporting multiple and ever-changing complex business units in an HR capacity
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a complex environment, leveraging internal and external partners to meet the HR needs of the client base
- Strong facilitation, consulting, relationship-building, influence, negotiation skills, and project management skills
- Demonstrated business and analytical ability with a proven ability to build relationships and influence different groups
- Capability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Skilled with change processes in complex systems
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com