H&M Customer Service in WARSAW is looking for Social Media Agents for Czech team. This is an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy working with Social Media and ready for a new challenge to be added to their current role.
Working with Social Media you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and responding to posts and tweets from our customers
- Ensuring your knowledge is fully up to date with all our campaigns/activities at H&M
- Proving excellent customer service via this channel
- Liaising with other departments within H&M to find the best answer for the customer
Who are we looking for?
This is suitable for someone who represents the brand in a positive way, you are confident with your current workload and ready to take on a new skill.
As a person you should be;
- Reliable and have demonstrated good time-keeping
- An excellent communicator and in particular at writing in Czech
- Flexible and be able to cope well with a variety of tasks
- Focused with a good attention for detail
- Lunch card for all restaurants and bars,
- H&M discount card for all brands
- Sports and leisure discount
- Group life insurance & Medical package
- Massage Sessions
- Supporting Personal growth by providing various types of training sessions
- Monthly and Quarterly rewards based on performance
- Referral Bonus system
- Modernly equipped workspace with resting areas, massage chairs, daily fruits, etc., located in the center of Warsaw with an easy access to public transport
- Competitive salary based on benchmark tests in Warsaw
- Work in a friendly environment where we promote diversity and equality
- Airplane/bus/train ticket to Warsaw
- Taxi pick up from the Warsaw airport
- Accommodation for 1 month in a shared company apartment/rooms
Please send your CV in English.