For our client, international company from production sector, we are looking for candidates who will join the GBS structure in Warsaw as
- handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- maintain Fixed Assets ledger and support in interecomoany processes,
- performing month closing activities and preparation add hoc reports and adudit support,
- analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variance,
- reconsolidation of account balances,
- support in automation and standarisation processes.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy,
- min. 2 years experience in the accounting area and strong experience in GL area,
- very good command in English and French or Spanish,
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be an asset,
- strong analytical skills and focused on development and the desire to learn preferably,
- knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially Excel) will be an asset,
- knowledge of IFRS will be an asset.
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, Multisport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth),
- a hybrid model of work.