MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?· a candidate with minimum 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in multinational environment (preferably in HR area),
· a person experienced in using SAP, preferably SAP HR (experience with Personnel Administration (PA) and/or Organizational Management (OM) module would be an asset),
· a candidate with strong practical MS Excel knowledge (experience with VBA will be an asset),
· a fluent English speaker,
· an excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• cafeteria program and multisport program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?· process required Organization Management Changes in accordance with The Global Organization Management Guidelines,
· maintain organizational units and positions in SAP HR System,
· timely and accurately proceed with high volume data maintenance within agreed SLAs,
· process simple and complex mass reorganizations in SAP HR system,
· process regular audit activities,
· design and generate standard and special ad-hoc global HR reports,
· participate in testing new system functionalities,
· propose, initiate and execute process improvements.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.