Job TitleDA - Order Manager Specialist with Finnish
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be responsible for timely and accurate processing of incoming customer orders from all Nordic retailers. Cooperate closely with Nordic customers and provide information about order confirmation, goods availability and promotions. General support to internal sales team regarding all aspects of order management process.
You are responsible for
- Direct contact with customers via mails and on the phone to provide information on order status
- Process incoming orders by checking references and validating relevant information
- Check availability of products and prepare delivery proposal; where needed select proposed alternatives and update order status
- After Sales Management: crediting/debiting price variances, management of customer complaints and return orders
- Master data management: process changes in customer master data
- Price management: validate customer prices and customer classification
- Maintain relations by building customer satisfaction through a customer centric mindset
- Work with LEAN capabilities such as Daily Management, Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving
- Follow up on daily KPIs within the area of order management/supply chain
You are a part of
Philips Domestic Appliances Order Management Team in GBS Lodz. You will be reporting directly to Order Management Team Lead locally, with very close co-operation with market team in Nordics and other GBS teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in Finnish and English is required. Any additional Nordic language would be preferable.
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Self-driven and goal oriented with a ‘can-do’ mindset
- Strong administrator skills
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change
- Proactive and improvement orientated attitude
In return, we offer you
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class supply chain service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to build new transportation capability for Philips Domestic Appliances.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.