We are currently looking for an experienced HR Consultant to join our Global Functions team in Krakow The main purpose of the role is to define, design and lead projects supporting business and functional changes as well as to coordinate or execute projects and change initiatives and interventions for drive organisational capability.
Working in Global Functions HR provides the opportunity to lead and contribute to transformational change agendas, build externally relevant and recognized functional HR experience and to develop HR skills in a truly global organisation spanning all of Shell's locations.
- collaborate with HR colleagues across businesses/functions
- design, develop and implement specific interventions, solutions or programmes in support of the People Agenda across Shell Business Operations
- define and contract the blend of HR (or other functional) resources locally required to deliver interventions and contract with resources to deliver business-critical requirements
- manage and co-ordinate delivery of defined interventions - leading cross-functional, cross-country and virtual team members where needed
- manage cost-effective and timely local delivery of critical business change initiatives such as country-specific organisational redesign and implementation
- previous experience working in HR function (on projects, interventions, transformations)
- ability to rapidly acquire understanding of the specific business, function; context for which intervention is being managed - including business value drivers and cost management levers
- effective consulting skills; diagnosis, inquiry, contracting and facilitation - to accurately scope the required work, assess resources required, contract the right team and facilitate defined interventions
- ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- project management capability - familiar with and able to selectively deploy a range of project management tools and methodologies
- effective use of data and rend analysis to determine root cause and to define and track relevant business outcomes
- ability to deliver thru others
- Fluent English