At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As an HR Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under the direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools.
- Ensuring a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company, and process requirements.
- Identifying, highlighting, and remediating data integrity issues across multiple local and global platforms and reports
- Acting as the first point of contact for any HR System escalations
- Managing escalation and take ownership for ultimate issue resolution
- Supporting Payroll & Reporting on monthly reconciliation analysis
- Identifying service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned processes
- Supporting HR through reporting and workforce data analytics for core processes and ad hoc projects
- Working with HR Managers to resolve complex problems using Data and Analytics
- Ensuring & organizing the onboarding process.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Romanian will be a huge plus
- Excellent Excel skills including data analysis and data manipulation techniques.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Previous professional experience in a large-scale global HR Operations/Shared Service environment.
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and business object reporting environments.
- Functional skills & knowledge of HR tools and interfaces would be an asset
- Reliability, autonomy, strong communication skills
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative