Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative with Dutch
What will You do?
- Provide resolution to the Customer based on process knowledge and training provided, utilizing the company’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions on the internal systems.
- Access the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract accurate information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Understand the reason for Chat Bot inability to provide the resolution and update the potential solution/changes required in a clear and concise manner so as to make the Bot more intelligent, wherein the data can be utilized by the Analytical team to incorporate changes within the AI Design
- Work in a dynamic and innovative environment by contributing towards ideation for the project.
What do we expect?
- English and Dutch min. at B2 level
- Minimum 1 year of experience on similar position (Customer Service, Customer Retention, Sales)
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Microsoft Office package knowledge
- Functional knowledge of using CRM solution
- Flexibility to work between 8am-6pm (exact schedule to be discussed with supervisor) in hybrid mode
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology, Industry X and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "apply now!" button
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.